[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.7″ hover_enabled=”0″ background_color=”#FFFFFF” sticky_enabled=”0″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.1″]
Kiddies Food Kutter Google Review Promotion (‘Competition’)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run via the Kiddies Food Kutter & Google websites during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 12.01am AEDT Wednesday 25 October 2017 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT Sunday 12th
November 2017 “Promotional Period’).
4) The promoter of this Competition is Kiddies Food Kutter Pty Ltd (ABN 77440784815) at PO Box 5279 South Melbourne VIC 3205 (‘Promoter’).
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over.
7) Number of entries: Each review equals one entry.
8) People may enter the Competition by submitting a review on the Kiddies Food Kutter business page on Google during the
9) Entries must be made during the Promotional Period.
10) The prize consists of 1 x $100 VISA Gift Card valued at $100.
11) The winner of the Competition will be:
a) Determined by draw. The draw will take place at 12 noon AEDT on Monday 13th November 2017 at Kiddies Food Kutter, 60/1 Graham Street, Port Melbourne 3207.The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
12) The winner of the Prize will be notified via a response to the winning review on the Kiddies Food Kutter Google business page within one business day of being selected. The name of the winner will also be published on the Kiddies Food Kutter website within one business day of being selected. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact Kiddies Food Kutter and provide their mailing details for delivery of their prize.
13) The Prize will be mailed to winner by close of business on Friday 17th November 2017 (providing the winner has provided their address details to Kiddies Food Kutter).
14) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
17) The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
18) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.