How to use our range of
Kids Safety Knives and Peelers
How to use the 'Original' Kiddies Food Kutter
- Hold the knife in either your left or your right hand. Hold the fruit or vegetable firmly in the other.
2. Use a gentle sawing action to cut. We recommend starting with softer foods like strawberries, then move onto harder foods like carrots.
The rounded stainless steel teeth on the ‘Original’ Kiddies Food Kutter Safety Knife won’t cut their skin, but can saw through all types of foods including carrots, apple and cooked meats 🍎🥕🥩
Suitable for children aged 2+
Parents spervision is always recommended.
How to use the new larger Safety Food Kutter
- Hold the knife in either your left or right hand. Hold the fruit or vegetable firmly with the other hand.
2. Use a gentle sawing action, utilising the full length of the stainless steel blade to cut.
Cuts even hard veggies like pumpkin & carrots, plus is great to cut meat & veggies on the dinner plate.
This safety knife is designed for all ages, including those with special needs, all children from 2+, teens, adults and the elderly
How to use the Safety Food Peeler
- Hold the Safety Food Peeler in either your left or your right hand. Placing your pointer finger (not thumb) on the fingerprint marking.
- Slide the peeler along the fruit or vegetable slowly. Only light pressure is required. The peel should come off in a long ribbon.
Discover our range of Kiddies Food Kutter utensils Available in 8 Bright Colours today.
If you’d like to include your kids in the kitchen fun while keeping a safe preparation space, choose the Kiddies Food Kutter. When browsing our range of products, you’ll also find other helpful kids’ utensils, including food peelers, scissors and multi-packs, for your convenience.
If you have any questions about our products, delivery, wholesale enquiries or kitchen safety, please don’t hesitate to reach out to someone from our friendly customer service team today and we would be more than happy to help.