Looking for a unique fundraising idea?
The Kiddies Food Kutter & Safety Food Peeler are the perfect fundraising products for your Kindergarten, Playgroup, Child Care Centre, Toy Library, Garden or Kitchen Program, After School Care, Cooking School or any other group. These creative and fun kids’ kitchen safety tools are a fantastic alternative to the usual chocolate, cakes or lolly fundraising options – and not to mention much healthier!
Download our Canadian Fundraising Forms (click on the 4 links below):
Easy to sell.
The Kiddies Food Kutter and Safety Food Peeler are easy to sell, as both children and parents love them – they promote healthy eating, encourage kids to help in the kitchen and are the basis of fun and interactive activities for both parents and kids.
They offer a great profit margin to the organisation as a fundraising item, as well as great value to the parents buying them!
Easy to run.
We know how challenging fundraising can be. You need to find a product that is attractive to parents but also provides a healthy margin for the organisation. And sometimes you put in a lot of effort for a very small return, and there are always expenses involved that seem to eat up all the money raised.
That’s why we have a simple, streamlined fundraising process – better than most fundraising concepts which are too complicated, and involve products that no one really wants. Fill in the form below today to find out how easy it is to set up a fundraiser for your school, kindy, day care or any other group!
Why choose the Kiddies Food Kutter and Safety Food Peeler for your next fundraiser?
- Excellent profit margin for your organisation (you make $10 per pack sold – 1 x Kutter & 1 x Peeler).
- No minimum order quantity.
- Great value for parents.
- Suitable for both left and right-handers, and kids with special needs.
- Perfect to use when preparing meals and also for use at the dinner table.
- Both the Kiddies Food Kutter & Safety Food Peeler come in four colours (red, blue, yellow, pink).
- Each comes in attractive packaging that is suitable for a gift.
- Promotes healthy eating and improves fine motor skills.